The Online Chronicles of T.J. Dallas

1/20/07

HOW TO PICK A FIGHT


Yeah, any hombre can put his dukes up. But to instigate a full-on bar brawl with style, you've got you have a memorable line. You've got to spit out some fighting words that people will be repeating on the way home (or to the emergency room). I'm man enough to admit that most times I get into a tussle, I come out on the short end... truth be told, I'm nursing a shiner right now.

But when TJD steps up, he comes with a bit of pugilistic poetry. Here are some of my favorites:



MORE FAVORITE FIGHTING WORDS:

1. “Do you have a can opener? ‘Cause I got a fresh can of whoopass. Family size.”
2. “I’ve seen ‘Roadhouse’ fourteen times and I can dance like Swayze.”
3. “Call the weatherman, because ‘Hurricane Dallas’ is making the rain.”
4. (Hold up each fist) ”I borrowed this one from Steve Segal and this one from Johnny Van Damme. Time for a double feature.”
5. “Hey, play something by The Partridge Family, ‘cause I’m gonna beat you like a tambourine.”
6. "Call the Tooth Fairy, 'cause you're about to make a donation."
7. "Do you have the time? (look at watch) Oh yeah, it's time to kick your ass."

Use at your discretion. Most likely after any of these, you WILL get hit in the face. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.



That's how I roll,

TJD

5 Comments:

Blogger Darrin D. Dallas said...

Tommy, you forgot to talk about playing Grand Theft Auto on the PS2. I like Xbox better but I don't have Grand Theft Auto for PS2. Hey Tommy, will you check over at Hank's Pawn shop after Christmas is up and see if anybody sold him one of them Wii boxes?

2:29 PM

 
Blogger T.J. Dallas said...

Darrin,

Don't talk your techie talk on here. Nobody understands what you're saying. Wii box? Xbox? PS2? And if you committed Grand Theft, I am not bailing you out.

12:36 AM

 
Blogger Darrin D. Dallas said...

Sorry, Tommy. Let me set you right. The PS2 and Xbox are those game things I have wired up to the spare TV in my bedroom. You know the Magnavox that lost all its knobs and the remote so we have to change the channel with the needle-nose pliers. And Grand Theft Auto is that game we played where you drive around in stolen cars…but you were more interested in shooting innocent bystanders with the double-barreled shot gun then completing any of the missions. I like you, Uncle Tommy, but you are frustratn’ when it comes to the video gaming.

3:47 PM

 
Blogger T.J. Dallas said...

So much of my job involves NOT shooting people. It's nice to cut loose in the video world.

Do they still make Donkey Kong? That game was kickass.

1:25 AM

 
Blogger Darrin D. Dallas said...

I don't know but there is a game for the Game Boy called "Mario vs. Donkey Kong". I've never played it but I bet that beefy gorilla beats the crud out of that Italian midget.

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home